At Mimi + Bart we try to contribute to a more responsible, ethical and fair footprint in fashion.
- Our YARNS are GOTS & OEKO TEX Certified
- Our FABRIC is OEKO TEX certified
- Knitting, Dying, Printing, Manufacturing all happens in Portugal under one roof, in this way reducing CO2 emissions deriving from shipping and transportation.
- All substances used are following strict EU Regulations
- The Production Company has an own WATER TREATMENT STATION, following Portuguese Government Laws & Regulations
- All industrial waste of the production is sorted for recycling
- Shipping from production site to Mimi+Bart’s HQ is Switzerland is done mostly via land, in shared trucks. Once again trying to reduce CO2 emissions as much as possible.
And soon more will come, as our production is striving to reach new and higher sustainability goals within 2019.
PACKAGING & OFFICE SUPPLIES
- The packaging we use to send the styles to you, is made out of recyclable and recycled cardboard. Moreover, we apologize if the packaging sometimes appears creased or “nor perfect”, but we try to re-use packaging materials if this is still in good conditions.
- We use recycled paper or cardboard in our office. Business cARDS, postcards and other promo materials derives from recycled paper, cardboard or other recycled material. We carefully select our suppliers based on their attention to using environmental friendly materials.